Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Short one this week...

Everything has been going smoothly for me so far in 675, so I don't have much to report this week. The instructions have been clear for all tech assignments, and I've encountered no major problems. My only concern at the moment comes when I contemplate the Capstone course next summer. I'm afraid that without the instructions, I won't remember how to do each process in setting up a LAMP server, or installing/using Drupal. I'm not sure if that's a real or imagined fear - I'm not exactly sure what Capstone involves yet - but I do find myself worrying about it occasionally. In any case, since 672 I've printed out and saved the tech instructions each week for future reference, but I expect having the processes committed to memory will be more beneficial during the final course.

In short, the pace has been fine and my results satisfactory... no complaints or issues at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment